Clients value the knowledge and personal experience of a ‘seasoned’ travel specialist, but you do not necessarily need to travel all countries of the world to be a very valued travel specialist!
- Start where you ARE – meaning sell what you are familiar with already.
- EDUCATE yourself on destinations you are NOT familiar with but THINK you could sell very well by using the PVGT webinar and educational tools we provide through our Travel Leaders, CLIA, and ASTA networks.
- Using OUR network enables you to curate spectacular experiences in every destination for your clients – even if you have NOT personally been there!
Communicating your VALUE to prospective clients is a vital key to your overall success as an Independent Contractor with PVGT!
- Be confident with WHO you are and WHAT you have to offer! Confidence is professionally attractive and the phrase, ‘fake it until you make it’ rings true as you build your business!
- Be persistent as in ‘the squeaky wheel gets the grease’ mentality! Know when to communicate with your clients and prospective clients by sending texts, emails, and phone calls with valuable information they will want to hear about!
- Don’t be BORING!! Be unique and a magnet in a crowd or at an event. GET NOTICED!!
- Offer solutions that WILL work for your clients as the travel business can be extremely fluid and ever-changing. Be a problem solver!
- Be POSITIVE by smiling A LOT, talking about things you enjoy and are thankful for. BE KIND to others, including your colleagues in the agency.
- Always have the ‘right air’ around and within you!